For all international buyers, please contact your government agency or department of agriculture directly to confirm the import and export regulations prior to purchasing the desired seeds. Please check the list of documents below to see what is required in order to import seeds to your country. The corresponding seller will work with you to provide these requirements.
- Import permit from buyer (a translated version in English is required)
- Original invoice with names of varieties and quantities
- Photo Sanitary Certificate from seed seller
- Seed seller documentation/ hemp license
Additional Document Requirements Depending On Country
- Certificate of Compliance ensuring under 0.3% combined THC
- ISTA purity treatments
- PCR test for Non-GMO declaration
- Botrytis & Fusarium testing ( non-contamination or presence of weed seeds, (Hieracium pilosella, Euphorbia esula, Orobanche spp., Cirsium arvense, Ambrosia trifida).
- Please note that all Phyto Sanitary Certificates issued are validated for only 30 days.
- Additional inspection fees will be added to the final total price amount.
Shipping- All international packages will only ship via USPS, Fedex or DHL
- International shipping times - 1-2 weeks processing for documentation plus 14-21 business days shipping to your country
1. Is there a minimum order quantity?
- Yes. For international orders, there is a minimum quantity of 1,000 seeds.
2. What documents are required to ship internationally?
- Every country requires an Import/Export Permit and a Hemp License in order to grow and receive seeds from the US.
3. Where do I go or who do I contact in my country?
- Please confirm with your local Department of Agriculture for all required documents and treatments.
4. How long does the process take?
- It depends on the country, but usually 1-2 weeks after payment is received.
5. Which shipping company do you use?
- Fedex, USPS, and DHL
6. Do you ever have issues with customs?
- Sometimes the packages will be held for a few days depending on the country. We always make sure to place all compliant paperwork including the import permit, phyto certificate, seed license, & COA's both outside and inside the package as this is required for customs.
6. Are you registered with the EU?
- No not yet, we are currently working on it as it's a long process.